About Gynecologic Oncology Institute
Discover why we might be the best fit for you….then forget all the rest!
Anti-Cancer Molecular Profiling Targeted Maintenance Therapy
Nutrition and Cancer
Mind Body Cancer Care
For every individual, there is the best and then there’s all the rest. But what does that mean? This is highly dependent upon how you would like to be cared for, above and beyond the medical expertise and tools. If you want personal warm touch high tech care, then what we offer is for you. You see, we are very unique and you should explore the options you have with us!
Gynecologic Oncology Institute is a one-of-a-kind gynecologic cancer and complex pelvic surgery and holistic treatment center. We are among very few world-class league-leading institutions because of our hybrid academic community mission and commitment to high tech personal touch medicine. For the reasons listed below, we reach out to all those in Santa Monica, local surrounding cities in the Great Los Angeles area, out-of-state and international clients. It is highly unlikely you will have a similar experience in other institutions because of what makes us who we are.
There are many great cancer centers in the United States, California per se and certainly abroad. But there is only one place like this and it is the Gynecologic Oncology Institute at Providence Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, California. See if you agree that this might be the place for you to seek care or at least get a comprehensive second opinion about managing your medical problem as well as focusing on you as the host to the disease. It is critically important to fight a disease AND strengthen yourself at the same time, through nutrition and full-scope integrative natural support.
Get an action plan to take with if you can’t be treated here at the Gynecologic Oncology Institute…
Here are just some of the points that make us different:
- high-tech warm-touch environment and care
- 21st century robotically assisted minimally invasive surgery
- cancer proofing primary prevention & recurrence reduction
- VIP concierge program
- root cause analysis to determine why you may have your cancer
- treatment and support based on this individualized analysis
- determination of risk for other or multiple cancers
- personalized holistic approach to patient care
- natural integrative services bundled in your care
- counseling and research access to clinical trials