Making Your FIRST Appointment
We want to help you navigate your visit stress-free. Our team is here to help you every step of the way from your first visit, through surgery and treatment, and into thriving survivorship. We strive to get you in to see us as soon as possible and we can help you best by having all of the required information available to us.
EXPECT A REAL PERSON
You will be greeted by a real person when you call us whenever possible:
LOCATION: Santa Monica
Call us at 424-255-1340, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you need to reach us after hours or get a voice-mail, we will return your call within one business day.
We accept self-referrals by patients and authorized loved ones or from physicians for all cases where we feel we can help you. We do not want to delay care that may be better provided by another physician or facility. That is the major reason we need to review a referral note from your doctor or medical records that explain your diagnosis and current needs.
Outside the United States
If you are out of the area or live abroad, please see Out-of-Area & International Program for more information about getting care with the Gynecologic Oncology Institute at Providence Saint John’s Health Center.
REFERRAL INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR AN APPOINTMENT
To be seen as soon as possible, please have the following information available when you call.
If preferred, the request form below is HIPAA compliant and you may use that to initiate the request. The online information is for basic information only. We will request the rest from you if we feel we can help you with our services.
- Patient information: Patient’s full legal name, date of birth, address and contact information
- Provider information: Primary care and/or referring physician’s name, address and contact information
- Insurance information: Please have your insurance ID card available. We are out-of-network and only accept MediCare. However, we work with you to help navigate payment and some companies provide some sort of out-of-network benefits, even if they have to be appealed.
- Financial Assistance Resources: Here are some handy internal and external resources for financial assistance.
- Records: Medical records pertaining to the patient’s diagnosis and/or treatment. We will gladly request them directly from your physician’s office with your written authorization. Please download, complete and sign this authorization document
- Patient authorization: If not referring yourself, your spouse, or a dependent, the patient’s authorization and contact information is required.
Online Appointment Request
(Scroll form below to fill out completely)